Wednesday, June 28, 2017

#236 A nice day at the beach!






Sometimes it is nice to take a break and just get out and go to a nearby beach to relax and hear the waves crashing onto the sand. So I went to Baja Norte for a little break today and enjoyed the warm sunny weather and the nice ocean all around me, sand everywhere! 

I decided to wear this little purple number by Closed Cosmetics which you can still find at the Hash Glam Event and it is still going on through June 30th! My heels are by KC Couture called Irene Platforms, came with a color change hud and I chose black to wear. If you notice my bracelet I have on, it is by IT! (Indulge Temptation) and you can find the Ceo Bracelets at Designer Circle Event which is going on until June 30th as well!



Credits

Outfit ~ Closed Cossmetics @ Hash Glam Event ~ Purple Felicity Tule Leather Dress
 Event Started on June 16th and Ends on June 30th



Event Started in June and Ends July 7th



Heels~ KC Couture ~ Irene


Hair ~ Truth ~ Zoya

Mesh Head ~ Catwa ~ Gwen


Mesh Body ~ Maitreya ~ Bambi is wearing India Skin
Lara
Glam Affair skin is already pre loaded to the Maitreya Body Hud

Mesh Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Luminous Sapphire

Shape ~ West End ~ Raven


No comments:

Post a Comment