Saturday, May 20, 2017

#226 Fair Maiden (*Arcane Spellcaster* Ak Creations)



And off she went to her tower once 
more, this fair maiden whom I adore

"When the moon has passed us
three times", she said, 
"Will I still hold the heart of thee
Sir Knight, or will our love fall away, 
far into the ocean's deep?"

The dragon I have yet to slay him, 
for the dragon I am he.

But will the maiden wait for me,
will I have the strength to set her free?

The answers they await me 
and so does she for me.

-S.Tarr (The Dragon, Sir Knight, and the Fair Maiden)



Credits


Hair ~ Truth ~ Lola

Mesh Head ~ Catwa ~ Gwen
Marketplace / Blog / Facebook / Flickr

Mesh Body ~ Maitreya ~ Bambi is wearing India Skin
Lara
Glam Affair skin is already pre loaded to the Maitreya Body Hud

Mesh Eyes ~ Mayfly ~ Luminous Sapphire

Shape ~ West End ~ Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment