Wednesday, April 19, 2017

#210 The Glorious Frozen Fountain! (Apple Heart and Tameless)



Step into a world full of magical creations, such as the Glorious Frozen Fountain! I throw my penny in and make a wish, of coarse the water is frozen so my penny sits on top of the water. Only in SL can we go from warm weather such as Spring to Winter. Pretty neat! 
Check out the cute bib overalls I'm wearing, they are by Apple Heart and so are my heels and cute top! You can get them at Designer Circle! My hair is special by Tameless called Shiloh, I love how it cascades over my shoulder. You will be able to find my hair I am wearing at the Black Fair. My hair also comes with a hud for Fantasy and Natural colors. 

Credits

Outfit ~ Apple Heart ~ Christina
Marketplace / Facebook
Designer Circle
 Sunday April 16th - 2PM/SLT till Saturday April 29th



Hair ~ Tameless ~ Shiloh
Fantasy & Natural Textures, w/Omega & Classic Hairbases
Exclusive @ Black Fair until April 21st !!






Mesh Head  ~ Lelutka 
 Blog / Flickr
Simone Bento
Glam Affair Skin is already pre loaded to the Lelutka Hud
Bambi is wearing India Skin

Mesh Body ~ Maitreya 
Lara
Glam Affair skin is already pre loaded to the Maitreya Body Hud
Bambi is wear India Skin

Mesh Eyes ~ Mayfly 
Luminous Sapphire

Shape ~ West End
Raven

Poses ~ An Lar
The Ginger Series


No comments:

Post a Comment