Friday, November 11, 2016

#161 Red and Black (Alien Gizmo's, Tantalum, and Eternal Dream Poses)




This outfit was fun to put together! Loved shopping for the top to match the skirt and the shoes, they go so well with the whole outfit. Love how you can change the sole, bow, and heel of the shoes! They are from KC Couture. Made for an interesting look and the Hud has so many colors to choose from! 

The Skirt I chose from a few of them that came in the pack, you can buy the fatpack and get all colors of the skirt. The top I bought from Alien Gizmo's came with a skirt, but I am modeling Alien Gizmo's Skirt Fatpack. The other Skirt Colors were, black, black & white, brown, cammo, denim, hearts, red, and red & white. They were hard to choose which color or material for the skirt, but I chose red!

My Hair is a fun piece, thought it was so gorgeous I just had to purchase it. Went with the outfit well. My hair is from Hairology, I had so much fun finding new hair style in that store, which buy the way they have some free group gifts going on now, you may want to check that out!

 The necklace is really a nice piece from Tantalum called flutter necklace. A cute little butterfly, thought it put a nice touch to the whole outfit! Have fun shopping and I hope you have enjoyed my blog!


Credits

Outfit - Alien Gizmo's - Sue Skirt Fatpack and Marian Outfit Top in Black

Shoes - KC Couture - Exodus Heels for Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, & Mesh Project

Hair - Vanity Hair - Flow - All Browns Pack

Jewelry - Tantalum - Flutter Necklace

Makeup - Blacklace Beauty - Chromatic Eyeshadow and Jelly Red Lips

Mesh Head - Lelutka - Lotte

Mesh Body - Maitreya - Lara

Skin - Glam Affair - Vera - India

Mesh Eyes - Mayfly - Luminous Sapphire

Shape - Alyce - Angel Shape 

Poses - Eternal Dream - Edita 04 and 05





No comments:

Post a Comment