Monday, November 14, 2016

#164 Lonely Tree (Arcane Spellcaster AK Creations)





I had a lot of fun putting together this outfit, I even purchased some panty hose to go with it and some new boots! The Hat comes with the hair, it would have been cool if the hat was made separate. So its colder outside and time for warmer clothes and the real feel of Fall, thats why I chose this background, the lonely tree. Thought it was a perfect name for my blog. This tree and I resonate with each other in so many ways. Back to about the boots, they come with this awesome color change hud and they fit Maitreya Feet, Slink Feet, Belleza, Eve, and Mesh Project Feet! How cool is that? But this dress I just had to blog about, it is absolutely stunning! The outfit also comes with a color change hud for the jacket and dress. Another thing that is new and I don't know if you have checked out my previous blogs, but just take a guess. Thats right! The Mesh Head! It is by Catwa and it is called Gwen. I'm sure you have heard of it before if you have ever been to the Catwa store. Enjoy!

Credits

Outfit - Arcane Spellcaster (AK Creations) - Maitreya Dress and Top (Jacket) with Hud

Heels - KC Couture - Kyra Boots with Hud

Panty Hose - Sweet Tea Couture - Off White Panty Hose with Hud

Hair - Truth - Bernadette - 2015 Holiday Gift 

Mesh Head - Catwa - Gwen

Makeup - Glam Affair at Collabor88 - India Skin and Glusy Applier Lipstick 02

Mesh Eyes - Mayfly - Luminous Sapphire

Mesh Body - Maitreya - Lara

Shape - Alyce - Angel Shape








No comments:

Post a Comment