Tuesday, January 13, 2015

#6 Tropical Paradise

Tropical Paradise


Nothing is sweeter than Paradise! Check out my designer outfit from Indrya! Comes with 5 different colors if you get the color pack and you know you want to! More colors the merrier! Haha. That is what I say. Like my hair in these pics??? Check out Truth store for that hair. ;-) Hope this helps to know where I got my stuff if you are interested...........




 What I am Wearing:

Indrya Contiga Jeans Outfit in Black
InWorld Store | Marketplace

Emporium - Alanis Heels in Black- Slink
InWorld Store

Slink Feet
Marketplace

Slink Hands
Marketplace

Glam Affair - Skin- Vera - India
Glam Affair - Cleavage- India
Glam Affiar - Romy Lipstick - Goddess
InWorld Store

Lets Fly Tattoo in Gold
Marketplace

Truth Hair - Cameo
InWorld Store | Marketplace

Alyce - Angel Shape
InWorld Store | Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment