Sunday, November 23, 2014

#1 Urban Contemporary




Urban Contemporary

City girl is what I am and jeans never go out of style. Check the awesome Rocker Blonde hair and Rocker makeup. I love showing off my tattoos and my beautiful tan. So Awesome! If you want this look I have What I am Wearing listed below............



 What I am Wearing:
Larry Jeans - Lace Trim Top In Black
Larry Jeans- Signature Blue Jeans w/ Belt and Torn
Larry Sculpted Pant Legs Blue
InWorld Store

Glam Affair- Vera - India Skin 10 F
Glam Affair - Vera - Suggest eyebrows 01
Glam Affair - Vera - Lips 01 - India
Glam Affair- Cleavage - India 1
InWorld Store

Violet Eyes

Alyce - Angel Shape
InWorld Store | Marketplace


Tribal Tattoo on Lower Back
Marketplace

Lets Fly Angel Wing Tattoo on Arms and Upper Back
Marketplace

Slink Feet High
Marketplace

Slink Hands Casual
Marketplace

Beloved Jewelry - Earrings, Bracelets, Necklace
InWorld Store

BDSM - Belly Ring
InWorld Store

Emporium - Alanis Heels for Slink High Feet
Vintage Gift from a Store no Longer Available

Truth Hair - Jenna - Blondes
InWorld Store



No comments:

Post a Comment